Rachel MCBRIDE, Craig ALEXANDER, Melissa HAUSCHILDT, Frederik VAN LIERDE, Brent MCMAHON, to name some few, have placed their faith in Compressport® range of triathlon gear for some years now.
What do triathletes look for in compression apparel ?
==> Innovative medical technologies that cater for their compression needs
==> Ultra-fine fibers and meshes that procure comfort and protection
==> Apparel that works both for effort and recovery.
What do they get?
If they were to pick their ten best gears the following compression clothing tops the list.
PRO RACING SOCKS ULTRA-LIGHT
• Ultra-lightness in 12g of fabric → Extreme Comfort
• Optimal Compression → Blood Circulation
• A Semi-transparent Mesh → Optimal Ventilation
• No Seams → No Irritations → No Blisters
Combining ultra-lightness and optimal compression, the Pro Racing Socks Ultra-light offer optimal ventilation thanks to a semi-transparent mesh that keeps your feet dry and fresh.
TR3 BRUTAL SHORT
• Targeted compression (12-19 mmHg) → True Muscle Support.
• Reduced Vibrations and Shocks (- 25 %) → Delayed Muscle Fatigue
• Delayed Muscle Fatigue → Insignificant Muscle Damage
• Ventilation zones → Unique Thermoregulation
• 99 grams of Light Mesh → Exceptional Comfort, Seamless Compression
• Targeted Compression → Powerful and Secured Muscles and Tendons.
• No Seams → Extreme Lightness and Comfort
• Shock Absorber → Increased Resistance to Effort
• Improved Venous Return → No Toxins Build-up
To those who use their club garments, this FORQUAD, manufactured without seams is a must-have product to many professional athletes as it procures strength, power and safety to the muscles and tendons.
TR3 AERO TOP
• Unique ergonomic → Maximum Comfort
• Postural 3D → Perfect & Straight Posture
• Exclusive ON/OFF Fiber & Thousands of Alveoli
ON → Extreme Ventilation when it`s Hot
OFF → Maximum Protection when it`s Cold
• Maximum Protection → Limited Muscle Oscillations
As compression apparel, the TR3 AERO TOP provides a unique ergonomic fit ensuring maximum comfort while exercising. A postural 3D helps maintains a perfectly straight posture so you remain powerful even after several hours of racing.
PRO RACING ARMSLEEVES
• Ultra-body-forming → Optimal Aerodynamics,
• Thermo-regulator & UV-protective → Optimal Aeration
• Shock Absorber → Limited Muscular Oscillations.
The PRORACING ARMSLEEVE is the one and only model used by the best professionals on triathlon tracks for their benefits to both effort and recovery.
• Better venous return (+25%) → Drained Toxin (-13%)
• Hard compression (25-30 mmHg) → Strong Muscles
• Restricted Inflammation (-50 %) → No Swelling (-100 %)
• Limited Muscle and Joint pain (-50 %) → Faster Recovery
The essential compression garment for all triathletes who train hard as It provides all the benefits needed for fast and full recovery. It is highly recommended you use the FULL LEGS, for 2 or 3 hours, after hard training.
FULL SOCKS V2.1
• Up & Down Graduated Compression → Active Venous Return (+20 %)
• Boosted Oxygen Supply (+15 %) → No Toxin Build-up
• No Toxins → No Inflammation → No Leg Swelling (-100 %)
• Accelerated Venous Return → Ultra-light Legs