The 2016 UCI World Tour is ON! COMPRESSPORT® will hit the roads with pro tour cycling teams over the world offering compression sports apparel in technologies we only master! This new alliance between COMPRESSPORT® and UCI brings to the tour true compression products for true performances and true recovery.
The best teams cycle with COMPRESSPORT®
The World Tour is limited to 18 pro-cycling teams. 9 of these elite teams have signed with COMPRESSPORT® compression products.
- Belgium – Etixx-Quick-Step and Lotto-Soudal
- France – FDJ
- Switzerland – IAM Cycling Team
- Italy – Lampre-Merida
- Netherlands – Lotto-Jumbo NL
- South Africa – Team Dimension Data
- Russia – Tinkoff
- USA – Trek-Segafredo
- Belgium – Lotto-Soudal
Will also be supplied in COMPRESSPORT® compression clothing, 2 junior teams, Lotto-Soudal U23 and Trek-Segafredo XC Team and 2 women teams Canyon-SRAM (USA) and Lotto-Soudal Ladies.
What will the UCI pro- tour cycling teams be looking for?
COMPRESSPORT® value the specific needs of each athlete trusting its products, in whatever category he might be and makes it a must to improve existing technologies to support any specific effort. UCI Pro Tour cycling teams will trust the light weighted fibres, the thermo-regulating mesh, the ergonomic design of COMPRESSPORT® products. They will look for zero-cramps, muscles support and oxygenation and full recovery before and after exhausting efforts.
What will they get in COMPRESSPORT® exclusive sports apparel?
- Proven Technologies in the Pro-Racing Socks that offer extreme comfort, maximum ventilation and improved blood circulation to toes and feet.
- The most effective recovery in the Full Leg for instant pain relief
- Graduated compression and Achilles tendon protection in the Full Socks
- Great recovery in the arms with the Pro Racing Arm sleeves
- Muscle support, shock absorption and light-legs feeling in the R2 Calf Sleeves
- Maximum customised oxygenation in the ON/OFF shirt