For the socks and the non-compressive products: select your regular size.
For the compressive products: the best will be to measure yourself after a 5min training when your muscles will be flexed. From the moment you are between two sizes, always select your biggest size. Do not worry, you will still benefit the compression. Indeed, during the effort your muscles flex and you need a margin to avoid a tourniquet effect.
For our tops, we offer three different cuts:
- Regular: DESIGNED TO BE WORN IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, STRAIGHT CUT
- Adjusted: DESIGNED TO BE WORN CLOSE TO THE BODY
- Ergo: DESIGNED TO FIT LIKE A SECOND SKIN
Our Oxygen range offers products more ventilated thanks to 360° ventilation bands which evacuates sweat and humidity faster. This range was specially created to adapt to hot and humid environments.
Before commercializing our products, they are being tested on different aspects by our Research & Development department at the EPSI platform in Besancon directed by Dr Arnaud Ménétrier. Scientific tests are realized on our Compressport athletes to improve and/or modify our products before being commercialized.
In general, we recommend washing our products carefully: by hand or at the washing machine with a delicate program at 30°C maximum.
We offer two different kinds of compression in order to support you during all your activities:
• During the effort
Compression acts like a muscular support during effort:
- It limits vibrations up to 33%
- It absorbs chocks impacted by the ground
- It diminishes the injury risks by 29%
- It improves the proprioception – the body position’s perception
• On recovery
At rest (before or after an exercise), compression acts on the skin, the muscles, and the veins to:
- Help to purge toxines
- Increase muscular oxygenation between 15 to 25%
- Increase blood flow up to 15%
- Reduce muscular injury and sore muscles by 50%
- Help the muscle to recover faster
Our compressive products are part of the three first medical compression classes, measured in mmHg (millimeter of mercury):
• Classe 1 : between 10 to 15 mmHg
• Classe 2 : between 15 to 20 mmHg
• Classe 3 : between 20 to 36 mmHg
Need help ?
Do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form if you do not find the answer to your question.